About the Georgia’s Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT)
Get an advantage on
the Georgia’s Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT) exams!
Practice Tests for the Georgia’s Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT)
Our curriculum is focused around actual material that a student is likely to see on the upcoming Georgia’s Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT) test. Nationally known for delivering high quality and affordable materials that help students improve their scores, we provide you both paper-based instruction and easy to use online test preparation.
About The Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT) Tests
State Testing Information for Georgia
Portions of the following material were taken from the Georgia Department of Education website. Please see our links and source sections at the bottom of the page for more details and references.
General Description of the Tests
- To measure student achievement of the state mandated curriculum
- To identify students failing to achieve mastery of content
- To provide teachers with diagnostic information
- To assist school systems in identifying strengths and weaknesses in order to establish priorities in planning educational programs
- Designed to measure how well students acquire, learn, and accomplish the knowledge and skills set forth in a specific curriculum or unit of instruction
- The Criterion-Referenced Competency Tests (CRCT), is specifically intended to test Georgia's performance/content standards.
- Measure instructional standards commonly taught throughout the entire United States of America
- Highlight differences between and among students across an achievement continuum
- The Iowa Tests of Basic Skills (ITBS)
Iowa Tests of Basic Skills (ITBS)
Georgia Writing Assessments
Georgia Alternate Assessment (GAA)
National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)